Companies have to comply with the statutory requirements of Companies Act, 2013, which is the governing statute for companies incorporated in India.
We provide company statutory compliance services to save the compliance burden of the management of the companies to enable them to focus on the real business and financial issues.
We assist Corporate entities in areas such as Incorporation, ROC compliance and also offer advisory services in the areas such as Declaration of Dividends, Bonus issues, Capital Restructuring, Winding up and Liquidation and advisory services pertaining to procedures and compliance under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Corporate Secretarial Services
We also provide Corporate Secretarial services for the companies who require them. Our Corporate Compliance Services involve the following:
- Preparation and Maintenance of minutes of various meetings of the companies
- Filing of the forms and returns of companies under the Companies Act, 2013
- Consultancy pertaining to key compliance areas such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Audit issues, Director qualifications, Remuneration limits, conveyance of meetings, etc.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Companies covered under Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 are required to constitute a CSR committee of Board of Directors and undertake CSR activities or projects in accordance with the requirements under that section.
We assist companies in the following:
- Drafting CSR Policies
- Consultation on development and execution of CSR projects
- Impact assessment of CSR projects and activities
- Consultation on taxation involved in CSR
- Audit of CSR activities on need basis
We assist LLPs in complying with the statutory provisions of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.